Print Friendly Recipe
- Chucks Collection
- 1 cup (225 ml) raisins
- 2 cups (475 ml) dates
- 2 cups (475 ml) candied fruit
- 4 cups (950 ml) nuts, chopped
- 3/4 cup (175 ml) evaporated milk
- 2 cups (475 ml) marshmallows
- 2 cups (475 ml) crushed graham crackers
- In a bowl mix raisins, chopped dates, candied fruit and chopped nuts.
- In a saucepan bring evaporated milk to a boil; add marshmallows.
- Stir till thoroughly combined; set aside.
- Crush graham crackers and stir into the fruit and nut mixture.
- Add the marshmallow mixture.
- Using wet hands, press the mixture into a 9" loaf pan lined with waxed paper.
- Press down well and refrigerate until set.
Copyright ©1997-2018 by Synergetic Data Systems Inc. All rights
SDSI neither endorses nor warrants any products advertised herein. All
recipe content provided to SDSI is assumed to be original unless identified
as otherwise by the submitter.
SDSI provides all content herein AS IS, without warranty. SDSI is
not responsible for errors or omissions, nor for consequences of improper
preparation, user allergies, or any other consequence of food preparation
Send comments to
our email. For
more information, check our About
the Cookbook page.