Print Friendly Recipe
- Excellent if you like Lemon/ Very simple to make
- 4 boneless skinless chicken breasts
- Southwestern Cornbread stuffing 1 box (Pepperidgefarms is best)
- 4 tbsp (60 ml). butter
- lemon juice
- Prepare stuffing as directed on box (take out 3 tbsp (45 ml). of water and substitute 3 tbsp (45 ml). of Lemon juice optional).
- Trim chicken breasts of fat and flatten them with tenderizer.
- Roll each breast with stuffing in middle.
- Heat oven to 350 degrees (175 C.).
- Melt 4 tbsp (60 ml). of butter with 4 tbsp (60 ml). lemon juice.
- Sprinkle oregano in with butter/lemon juice (to taste).
- Place breasts in dish and baste them every five min.
- Total baking time....25 to 30 minutes...or till chicken is not pink.
- Serve with Rice pilaf and side veggie. Spinach or corn is rather good. Enjoy!
Copyright ©1997-2018 by Synergetic Data Systems Inc. All rights
SDSI neither endorses nor warrants any products advertised herein. All
recipe content provided to SDSI is assumed to be original unless identified
as otherwise by the submitter.
SDSI provides all content herein AS IS, without warranty. SDSI is
not responsible for errors or omissions, nor for consequences of improper
preparation, user allergies, or any other consequence of food preparation
Send comments to
our email. For
more information, check our About
the Cookbook page.