Print Friendly Recipe
- colorful, flavorful, moist, delicious addition to any meal!
- Kathy Stephens
- 1 cup (225 ml) cornmeal
- 1 cup (225 ml) flour
- 1 tsp (5 ml) salt
- 4 tsp (20 ml) baking powder
- 1-1/2 tsp (7 ml) sugar
- 3 eggs
- 1 10 oz (280 grm). package frozen chopped broccoli
- 12 oz (336 grm). cottage cheese
- 1/3 cup (80 ml) melted butter
- In a large bowl, mix together dry ingredients.
- In a separate bowl, combine eggs, broccoli (thawed), cottage cheese and melted butter.
- Add broccoli mixture to dry ingredients.
- Stir until just combined.
- Pour batter into greased 9 inch x 13 inch baking dish.
- Bake in preheated 350 degree (175 C.) oven for 30 to 40 minutes or until golden brown.
Copyright ©1997-2019 by Synergetic Data Systems Inc. All rights
SDSI neither endorses nor warrants any products advertised herein. All
recipe content provided to SDSI is assumed to be original unless identified
as otherwise by the submitter.
SDSI provides all content herein AS IS, without warranty. SDSI is
not responsible for errors or omissions, nor for consequences of improper
preparation, user allergies, or any other consequence of food preparation
Send comments to
our email. For
more information, check our About
the Cookbook page.