Print Friendly Recipe
- Simple, simple, simple and a great one dish family meal and CLEAN-UP!
- S. Chokel
- 4 cups (950 ml) frozen potato rounds, (1 normal bag of Ore-Ida Potato Rounds)
- 1-1/2 lbs (.7 kg). hamburger
- 1 10 oz (280 grm). pkg. frozen, chopped broccoli, thawed
- 1 2.8 oz (78.4 grm). can Durkee French Fried Onions
- 1 medium tomato, chopped
- 1 10-3/4 oz (301 grm). can cream of celery soup (or cream of mushroom)
- 1/3 cup (80 ml) milk
- 1 cup (225 ml) shredded chedder cheese
- 1/4 tsp (1 ml) garlic powder
- 1/8 tsp (1 ml) ground black pepper
- Place potatoes on bottom of 8 inch x 12 inch casserole.
- Bake, uncovered at 400 degrees (200 C.) for 10 minutes.
- Meanwhile, brown beef into large chunks and drain.
- Place beef, broccoli, 1/2 can Durkee onions and tomatoes in potato shell.
- Combine soup, milk, 1/2 cup (125 ml) cheese and seasonings.
- Pour over beef mixture.
- Bake covered at 400 degrees (200 C.) for 20 minutes.
- Top with the remaining cheese and onions.
- Bake uncovered 2 to 3 minutes longer until cheese melts.
- This is a simple delicious way to make a quick dinner for a whole family, have a quick and easy clean-up. A dessert idea for the working mom with this dinner is simple too.. Throw a twinkie in a bowl, top with a scoop of ice cream and your favorite toppings. We like vanilla ice cream and hot fudge with peanuts! Makes smiles all over the place!
Copyright ©1997-2019 by Synergetic Data Systems Inc. All rights
SDSI neither endorses nor warrants any products advertised herein. All
recipe content provided to SDSI is assumed to be original unless identified
as otherwise by the submitter.
SDSI provides all content herein AS IS, without warranty. SDSI is
not responsible for errors or omissions, nor for consequences of improper
preparation, user allergies, or any other consequence of food preparation
Send comments to
our email. For
more information, check our About
the Cookbook page.