Print Friendly Recipe
- Nice side dish for ham, pork chops, or sausage themed meals. Very nice with Spring lamb too!
- S. Chokel
Serves/Makes:4 or more
- 2 tbsp (30 ml) cornstarch
- 1/4 cup (60 ml) water
- 2 eggs, beaten
- 1 15 oz (420 grm). can crushed pineapple
- 1/2 cup (125 ml) sugar
- 1 tsp (5 ml) vanilla (or rum)
- 1 or more tbsp butter
- cinnamon to taste (optional)
- slivered almonds (optional)
- Combine cornstarch and water, mix or shake up.
- Add to eggs and blend well.
- Add pineapple, sugar and vanilla (or rum), mix well.
- Pour into a lightly greased 1-1/2 quarts (1425 ml) casserole dish.
- Dot with butter and sprinkle with slivered almonds and cinnamon.
- Bake at 350 degrees (175 C.) for 1 hour.
- This is so delicious with Spring Lamb or Easter Hams. Try it as a condiment or a side dish.
Copyright ©1997-2018 by Synergetic Data Systems Inc. All rights
SDSI neither endorses nor warrants any products advertised herein. All
recipe content provided to SDSI is assumed to be original unless identified
as otherwise by the submitter.
SDSI provides all content herein AS IS, without warranty. SDSI is
not responsible for errors or omissions, nor for consequences of improper
preparation, user allergies, or any other consequence of food preparation
Send comments to
our email. For
more information, check our About
the Cookbook page.