Print Friendly Recipe
- A Classic Cheesey Pineapple Casserole Dish.
- S. Chokel
Serves/Makes:Serves 4 or more
- 1/2 cup (125 ml) sugar
- 3 tbsp (45 ml). self-rising flour
- 1 15 oz (420 grm). can pineapple tidbits, juice reserved
- 3 tbsp (45 ml). reserved pineapple juice
- 1 cup (225 ml) shredded cheddar cheddar (substitute baby swizz if desired)
- 1 cup (225 ml) Ritz brand crackers, crumbed into crumbs
- 1/4 cup (60 ml) butter, softened
- Mix sugar, flour, pineapple and juice fairly well.
- Pour into a greased 1-1/2 quarts (1425 ml) casserole dish.
- Sprinkle the cheese on top.
- Mix together the softened butter and the ritz crackers and crumble these buttered crumbs over the cheese.
- Bake at 325 degrees (175 C.) for 25 minutes.
- I have served this twice with a meal of roast pork as a savory side dish. Very simple and evryone seems to love the flavor and texture.
|Email This To A Friend
Copyright ©1997-2018 by Synergetic Data Systems Inc. All rights
SDSI neither endorses nor warrants any products advertised herein. All
recipe content provided to SDSI is assumed to be original unless identified
as otherwise by the submitter.
SDSI provides all content herein AS IS, without warranty. SDSI is
not responsible for errors or omissions, nor for consequences of improper
preparation, user allergies, or any other consequence of food preparation
Send comments to
our email. For
more information, check our About
the Cookbook page.