Print Friendly Recipe
- Rich wonderful creamy and chocolate layered dessert simular to a pie, but easier!
- S. Chokle
Serves/Makes:6 (2-3 Teenagers)
- 1 3 oz (84 grm). box instant chocolate jell-o pudding, prepared as directed on package
- 1 cup (225 ml) cool whip
- 1 8 oz (224 grm). package cream cheese, softened
- 1 cup (225 ml) chopped pecans
- 1 stick butter, softened
- 1-1/4 cups (300 ml) flour
- 1 cup (225 ml) powdered sugar
- Prepare pudding and set aside.
- Combine flour and butter and press into bottom of square pan.
- Sprinkle nuts over flour mixture and press into dough.
- Bake at 350 degrees (175 C.) for about 10 minutes.
- In a seperate bowl combine powdered sugar, cool whip and cream cheese; mix well.
- Spread over cooled dough and then spread pudding over cream cheese mixture.
- Chill and cut into squares to serve.
- Note: Really good to add a layer of crushed oreo cookies between the two layers and sprinkle some on top too.
|Email This To A Friend
Copyright ©1997-2017 by Synergetic Data Systems Inc. All rights
SDSI neither endorses nor warrants any products advertised herein. All
recipe content provided to SDSI is assumed to be original unless identified
as otherwise by the submitter.
SDSI provides all content herein AS IS, without warranty. SDSI is
not responsible for errors or omissions, nor for consequences of improper
preparation, user allergies, or any other consequence of food preparation
Send comments to
our email. For
more information, check our About
the Cookbook page.