Print Friendly Recipe
- 2 chicken breast halves
- 4 oz (112 grm). soy sauce
- 1/2 cup (125 ml) brown sugar
- 1/2 tsp (2 ml). garlic powder
- 1 tsp (5 ml). powdered ginger
- 2 tbsp (30 ml). dried minced onion
- 1/2 cup (125 ml) Jim Beam Bourbon Whiskey
- 2 tbsp (30 ml). white wine
- Mix all the marinade ingredients and pour over chicken pieces in a zip lock bag, removing as much air as possible before "zipping"!
- Let stand (turning often) for several hours (best overnight).
- Bake chicken at 350 degrees (175 C.) for one hour in a single layer, basting every 10 minutes.
- Remove chicken pieces to a platter and keep warm.
- Scrape pan juices with all the brown bits into a small sauce pan, heat, and add 2 tbsp (30 ml) white wine.
- Serve over chicken.
Copyright ©1997-2018 by Synergetic Data Systems Inc. All rights
SDSI neither endorses nor warrants any products advertised herein. All
recipe content provided to SDSI is assumed to be original unless identified
as otherwise by the submitter.
SDSI provides all content herein AS IS, without warranty. SDSI is
not responsible for errors or omissions, nor for consequences of improper
preparation, user allergies, or any other consequence of food preparation
Send comments to
our email. For
more information, check our About
the Cookbook page.