Print Friendly Recipe
- Probably the only tolerable Ramp Recipe for NON-Appalachians!
- S. Chokel
Serves/Makes:Serves 6 or more
- 1 lb (.5 kg). pork sausage (a good quality one without too much fat is best)
- 4 eggs
- 2 cups (475 ml) grated Cheddar cheese
- 2 cups (475 ml) milk
- 15 ramps
- 10 potatoes, sliced
- In skillet fry sausage, stirring as it fries.
- Beat eggs, add milk and set aside.
- In large baking dish, layer potatoes, sausage and chopped ramps.
- Pour egg and milk over mixture over layers.
- Top with grated cheese.
- Bake at 350 degrees (175 C.) until potatoes are tender.
- Check out all the Ramp Festivals in Appalachia! What a great time to visit and see all the crafters and taste those WILD Wonderful RAMPS!
|Email This To A Friend
Copyright ©1997-2017 by Synergetic Data Systems Inc. All rights
SDSI neither endorses nor warrants any products advertised herein. All
recipe content provided to SDSI is assumed to be original unless identified
as otherwise by the submitter.
SDSI provides all content herein AS IS, without warranty. SDSI is
not responsible for errors or omissions, nor for consequences of improper
preparation, user allergies, or any other consequence of food preparation
Send comments to
our email. For
more information, check our About
the Cookbook page.