Print Friendly Recipe
- Hearty and satisfying and SIMPLE main course salad with down-home panache!
- S. Chokel
- 1/2 cup (125 ml) apple jelly
- 1/2 cup (125 ml) vegetable oil
- 1/4 cup (60 ml) fresh lemon Juice
- 1/2 tsp (2 ml) garlic salt
- 6 cups (1425 ml) torn mixed salad greens
- 4 hard-cooked eggs, sliced
- 1 cup (225 ml) grated mild cheddar cheese
- 6 z. cooked turkey, chicken, or roast beef, cut into julienne strips
- 1/2 cup (125 ml) garbanzo beans
- 1 cup (225 ml) alfalfa sprouts
- 2 tbsp (30 ml) sesame seeds, toasted
- In a blender or food processor, combine jelly, oil, lemon juice, and garlic salt; chill.
- In a large salad bowl, combine remaining ingredients with dressing; toss lightly.
- Serve with a fresh crusty chewy fragrant french bread and a glass of a chilled white wine!
|Email This To A Friend
Copyright ©1997-2017 by Synergetic Data Systems Inc. All rights
SDSI neither endorses nor warrants any products advertised herein. All
recipe content provided to SDSI is assumed to be original unless identified
as otherwise by the submitter.
SDSI provides all content herein AS IS, without warranty. SDSI is
not responsible for errors or omissions, nor for consequences of improper
preparation, user allergies, or any other consequence of food preparation
Send comments to
our email. For
more information, check our About
the Cookbook page.