Print Friendly Recipe
- Delicious on it's own as an appetizer, or scrumptious with Hot Wings!
- S. Chokel
Serves/Makes:Serves 4 or more
- 1/2 lb (.2 kg). blue cheese
- 1/3 cup (80 ml) chopped red onion
- 1/3 cup (80 ml) quality extra virgin olive oil
- 1 tsp (5 ml) fresh lemon juice
- 1 tsp (5 ml) red wine vinegar
- 1/2 tsp (2 ml) crushed garlic
- 1 tsp (5 ml) dry mustard
- 1/4 tsp (1 ml) freshly ground black pepper
- 1/3 cup (80 ml) chopped fresh parsley
- Crumble cheese in 9-inch pretty deep well soup plate or a crockware pie pan (A pretty pie pan will be just fine too!).
- In food processor, combine onion, olive oil, lemon juice, vinegar, garlic, mustard, and pepper--pulse to blend.
- Pour over cheese and sprinkle with parsley.
- Let stand, at room temperature, 2 hours.
- Serve with toasted french bread slices and/or vegetables.
- This is the best dip we have ever munched into, so ENJOY! We like it served as an appetizer when we are having a grilled Marinated London Broil for dinner. YUM.
|Email This To A Friend
Copyright ©1997-2017 by Synergetic Data Systems Inc. All rights
SDSI neither endorses nor warrants any products advertised herein. All
recipe content provided to SDSI is assumed to be original unless identified
as otherwise by the submitter.
SDSI provides all content herein AS IS, without warranty. SDSI is
not responsible for errors or omissions, nor for consequences of improper
preparation, user allergies, or any other consequence of food preparation
Send comments to
our email. For
more information, check our About
the Cookbook page.