Print Friendly Recipe
- Chocolate Peanut Butter Crisps with Powdered Sugar coating as a decadent addictive snacking treat.
- S. Chokel
Serves/Makes:A big bowl.
- 12 cups (2825 ml) Crispex cereal
- 1 cup (225 ml) peanut butter
- 1/2 cup (125 ml) butter
- 12 oz (336 grm). semisweet chocolate chips
- 1 lb (.5 kg). powdered sugar
- Place Crispex cereal in a large roaster pan or deepest largest mixing bowl.
- In a medium saucepan, melt together peanut butter, butter, and chocolate chips.
- Pour the chocolate peanut butter mixture over Crispex cereal.
- Stir to coat cereal well.
- Pour powdered sugar into a large paper grocery bag.
- Add chocolate coated cereal mixture and shake well.
- Put in air tight canister or plastic bag to keep.
- Note: Refrigeration is best, but not necessary if eaten within one week to 10 days.
- Kids of all ages go wild for this snack. Perfect for those PMS moments, perfect for a party snack, perfect for sneaking into the movies.. oh, did I encourage you to cheat the theater's snack bar? OH, you BET! Yummmie with movies!
|Email This To A Friend
Copyright ©1997-2017 by Synergetic Data Systems Inc. All rights
SDSI neither endorses nor warrants any products advertised herein. All
recipe content provided to SDSI is assumed to be original unless identified
as otherwise by the submitter.
SDSI provides all content herein AS IS, without warranty. SDSI is
not responsible for errors or omissions, nor for consequences of improper
preparation, user allergies, or any other consequence of food preparation
Send comments to
our email. For
more information, check our About
the Cookbook page.