Print Friendly Recipe
- Delicious and nutritious jumbo cookies for special treats.
- S. Chokel
Serves/Makes:3 Dozen JUMBO cookies.
- 2 cups (475 ml) sugar
- 2 cups (475 ml) firmly packed brown sugar
- 1 cup (225 ml) butter or margarine, softened
- 1 16 oz (448 grm). jar Smucker's Natural Chunky, Laura Scudder's Old Fashioned Nutty, or Adams 100% Natural Crunchy Peanut Butter
- 4 eggs (I use Jumbo)
- 1/4 cup (60 ml) milk
- 2 tsp (10 ml) vanilla
- 3 cups (700 ml) all-purpose flour
- 2 tsp (10 ml) baking powder
- 2 tsp (10 ml) baking soda
- 2 cups (475 ml) rolled oats
- 2 cups (475 ml) flaked coconut
- Heat oven to 350 degrees (175 C.).
- Beat sugar, brown sugar, butter and peanut butter in large mixing bowl until creamy.
- Add eggs; beat until well mixed.
- Add milk and vanilla; mix well.
- Transfer mixture to very large bowl.
- Combine flour, baking powder and baking soda; add to peanut butter mixture; stir until well mixed.
- Add rolled oats and coconut; mix well.
- Drop 1/4 cup (60 ml) dough onto cookie sheets.
- Bake 15 to 18 minutes or until lightly browned.
- Let stand 1 minute; remove from cookie sheet.
- Cool on wire racks.
- Note: Smaller cookies can be made using 1 tablespoon of dough. Bake cookies 10 to 12 minutes.
This recipe will make 10 dozen (2 inch) cookies. It also will make 3 dozen jumbo cookies.
Copyright ©1997-2018 by Synergetic Data Systems Inc. All rights
SDSI neither endorses nor warrants any products advertised herein. All
recipe content provided to SDSI is assumed to be original unless identified
as otherwise by the submitter.
SDSI provides all content herein AS IS, without warranty. SDSI is
not responsible for errors or omissions, nor for consequences of improper
preparation, user allergies, or any other consequence of food preparation
Send comments to
our email. For
more information, check our About
the Cookbook page.