Print Friendly Recipe
- 1 pie crust (10-inch)
- 1 8 oz (224 grm). package cream cheese
- 1 cup (225 ml) milk
- 4 eggs, beaten
- 1/4 cup (60 ml) onion, chopped
- 1 tbsp (15 ml) margarine
- 1 10 oz (280 grm). package frozen spinach, cooked and drained
- 1 cup (225 ml) shredded Swiss cheese
- 6 slices bacon, cooked and crumbled
- dash of pepper
- Bake pie crust in 400 degree (200 C.) oven for 12 to 15 minutes or until lightly brown.
- Combine cream cheese and milk in saucepan; stir over low heat until smooth.
- Gradually add cream cheese mixture to eggs, mixing until well blended.
- Saute onions in margarine.
- Add onions and remaining ingredients to cream cheese mixture; mix well.
- Pour into pie crust.
- Bake at 350 degrees (175 C.) 35 to 40 minutes or until set.
Copyright ©1997-2019 by Synergetic Data Systems Inc. All rights
SDSI neither endorses nor warrants any products advertised herein. All
recipe content provided to SDSI is assumed to be original unless identified
as otherwise by the submitter.
SDSI provides all content herein AS IS, without warranty. SDSI is
not responsible for errors or omissions, nor for consequences of improper
preparation, user allergies, or any other consequence of food preparation
Send comments to
our email. For
more information, check our About
the Cookbook page.