Print Friendly Recipe
- 3 cups (700 ml) thinly sliced yellow onions
- 3 tbsp (45 ml) butter or margarine
- 1 cup (225 ml) thinly sliced green onions
- 3 eggs
- 1 cup (225 ml) heavy cream
- 1/4 tsp (1 ml). hot pepper sauce
- 1/2 cup (125 ml) grated Parmesan cheese
- 1 package Hidden Valley ranch dressing mix
- 1 9-inch deep dished pastry shell (baked and cooled)
- Preheat oven to 350 degrees (175 C.).
- In a medium skillet, saute yellow onions in butter, stirring occasionally, about 10 minutes.
- Add green onions and cook 5 minutes longer.
- Remove from heat and let cool.
- In a large bowl, whip eggs until frothy.
- Whisk in cream, Parmesan cheese, pepper sauce and salad dressing mix.
- Stir in onion mixture.
- Pour egg and onion mixture into baked and cooled pastry shell.
- Bake until top is browned and knife inserted in center comes out clean, 35 to 40 minutes.
- Cool for 10 minutes before slicing.
|Email This To A Friend
Copyright ©1997-2017 by Synergetic Data Systems Inc. All rights
SDSI neither endorses nor warrants any products advertised herein. All
recipe content provided to SDSI is assumed to be original unless identified
as otherwise by the submitter.
SDSI provides all content herein AS IS, without warranty. SDSI is
not responsible for errors or omissions, nor for consequences of improper
preparation, user allergies, or any other consequence of food preparation
Send comments to
our email. For
more information, check our About
the Cookbook page.