Print Friendly Recipe
- 1 24 oz (672 grm). package frozen shredded hashbrowns
- 1/3 cup (80 ml) melted butter
- 1 cup (225 ml) shredded hot pepper cheese
- 1 cup (225 ml) shredded Swiss cheese
- 1 cup (225 ml) diced cooked ham
- 1/2 cup (125 ml) half and half
- 2 eggs
- 1/4 tsp (1 ml) seasoned salt
- Press thawed hash browns between paper towels to remove moisture.
- Fit hash browns into greased 10-inch pie plate, forming a solid crust.
- Brush crust with melted butter, making certain to brush top edges.
- Bake at 425 degrees (225 C.) for 25 minutes.
- Remove from oven.
- Sprinkle cheeses and ham evenly over bottom of crust.
- Beat half and half with eggs and seasoned salt.
- Pour over cheeses and ham.
- Bake uncovered at 350 degrees (175 C.) for 30-40 minutes or until knife inserted in center comes out clean.
|Email This To A Friend
Copyright ©1997-2017 by Synergetic Data Systems Inc. All rights
SDSI neither endorses nor warrants any products advertised herein. All
recipe content provided to SDSI is assumed to be original unless identified
as otherwise by the submitter.
SDSI provides all content herein AS IS, without warranty. SDSI is
not responsible for errors or omissions, nor for consequences of improper
preparation, user allergies, or any other consequence of food preparation
Send comments to
our email. For
more information, check our About
the Cookbook page.