Print Friendly Recipe
- This is Bisquick at art form level. Deeeeliciously better!
- S. Chokel
Serves/Makes:12 standard size biscuits
- 2 cups (475 ml) of Bisquick baking mix
- 1 cup (225 ml) sour cream
- 1/2 cup (125 ml) butter (1 stick)
- Using a pasty blender or two knives, cut the butter, sour cream and Bisquick together.
- Grease or use a Pam Spray the muffin tin of your choice. (I use the standard 12 muffin tin, adjust baking time if you use the smaller or larger tins).
- Fill the muffin tin cups 3/4 the way full.
- Bake at 350 degrees (175 C.) for 20 minutes.
- Best eaten right out of the oven!
- Note: You can be creative and add 1 cup of cheddar or your favorite cheese. Add raisins or other finely chopped fruits or berries for a sweetened version. Brush the tops with a garlic butter or parsley butter.. use your favorite herb with butter. We like them with a whipped honey butter and just the way they come out of the oven.
Especially nice served with Fried Chicken or Fish Dinners as a compliment to the salty crispy entree.
|Email This To A Friend
Copyright ©1997-2018 by Synergetic Data Systems Inc. All rights
SDSI neither endorses nor warrants any products advertised herein. All
recipe content provided to SDSI is assumed to be original unless identified
as otherwise by the submitter.
SDSI provides all content herein AS IS, without warranty. SDSI is
not responsible for errors or omissions, nor for consequences of improper
preparation, user allergies, or any other consequence of food preparation
Send comments to
our email. For
more information, check our About
the Cookbook page.