Print Friendly Recipe
- I have never tried these, sent to me from a friend I TRUST.. who said, "They ROCK!".
- S. Chokel
Serves/Makes:1 Dozen LARGE cookies
- 1/2 cup (125 ml) unsalted butter, softened
- 1 cup (225 ml) brown sugar
- 3 tbsp (45 ml) granulated sugar
- 1 egg (jumbo)
- 2 teaspooon vanilla extract
- 1/2 tsp (2 ml) baking soda
- 1/2 tsp (2 ml) baking powder
- 1/2 tsp (2 ml) salt
- 1-3/4 cups (425 ml) flour
- 1-1/2 tsp (7 ml) instant espresso powder, slightly crushed
- 8 oz (224 grm). semi-sweet chocolate chips (Quailty is important)
- Preheat oven to 375 degrees (200 C.).
- Cream the butter with the sugars until fluffy.
- Beat in the egg and the vanilla extract.
- Combine the dry ingredients and beat into the butter mixture.
- Stir in the chocolate chips.
- Drop by large spoonfuls on a greased cookie sheet.
- Bake at 375 degrees (200 C.) for 8-10 minutes, or 10-12 minutes for a crispier cookie.
- As I stated in the description, I haven't baked these or even tasted them before. My friend who sent me this recipe is a stellar baker and swears this is the best Chocolate Chip cookie she has made or eaten in her life. That, and the description made this recipe look like a winner to me! So, I am sharing with all of you!
|Email This To A Friend
Copyright ©1997-2017 by Synergetic Data Systems Inc. All rights
SDSI neither endorses nor warrants any products advertised herein. All
recipe content provided to SDSI is assumed to be original unless identified
as otherwise by the submitter.
SDSI provides all content herein AS IS, without warranty. SDSI is
not responsible for errors or omissions, nor for consequences of improper
preparation, user allergies, or any other consequence of food preparation
Send comments to
our email. For
more information, check our About
the Cookbook page.