Print Friendly Recipe
- Light, tender and delicious apple flavor. EASY mix, cook, and clean-up! Super simple recipe with great results!
- S. Chokel
Serves/Makes:6 average pancakes
- 1 jumbo egg
- 1 tbsp (15 ml) sugar
- 1 tbsp (15 ml) soft butter
- 1 medium apple, peeled, cored, and chopped
- 1 cup (225 ml) evaporated milk
- 1 cup (225 ml) pancake mix (We are Krusteze users, but any will do)
- In your food processor (or a blender will work), put the egg, sugar, butter, apple chunks, and milk.
- Process or blend until it is well mixed up.
- Add the pancake mix and combine it, don't over-process (or blend) it at this point.
- Drop pancake size of your choice on a hot griddle or a hot skillet as you would normally do.
- Flip them once to keep them from drying out.
- Serve as you like.
- We enjoy these pancakes with maple syrup and butters.. or a choice of the following toppings:
1. Cinnamon spiked pure maple syrup and loads of butter.
2. Whipped cream and fresh apples fried in butter with a tad of brown sugar.
3. Raisin and walnut sauce and whipped cream.
4. Brandied maple syrup.
5. My kids especially like these served with Vanilla Ice Cream and caramel sauce. Sooooooo sweet it will make your teeth itch! But a good way to sneak a caramel apple past mom and dad in the morning!
|Email This To A Friend
Copyright ©1997-2017 by Synergetic Data Systems Inc. All rights
SDSI neither endorses nor warrants any products advertised herein. All
recipe content provided to SDSI is assumed to be original unless identified
as otherwise by the submitter.
SDSI provides all content herein AS IS, without warranty. SDSI is
not responsible for errors or omissions, nor for consequences of improper
preparation, user allergies, or any other consequence of food preparation
Send comments to
our email. For
more information, check our About
the Cookbook page.