Print Friendly Recipe
- Taste of Home magazine, Dec./Jan. 1996
- 5 cups (1175 ml) torn fresh spinach
- 3 cups (700 ml) torn lettuce
- 2 cups (475 ml) cooked turkey, cubed
- 2 slices red onion, separated into rings
- 1/2 cup (125 ml) green pepper, chopped
- 1/2 cup (125 ml) mandarin oranges, sliced
- 1/2 cup (125 ml) pineapple chunks
- 1/3 cup (80 ml) vegetable oil
- 1/4 cup (60 ml) raspberry syrup
- 2 tbsp (30 ml) red wine vinegar
- 1-1/2 tsp (7 ml) honey
- 1/2 tsp (2 ml) celery seed
- 1/2 cup (125 ml) sliced almonds, toasted
- 1/4 cup (60 ml) flaked coconut, toasted
- Line a large salad bowl with spinach and lettuce.
- Combine the next six ingredients; spoon into bowl.
- In a jar with a tight-fitting lid, combine oil, syrup, vinegar, honey and celery seed; shake well.
- Pour over the salad.
- Top with almonds and coconut.
- Serve immediately.
Copyright ©1997-2019 by Synergetic Data Systems Inc. All rights
SDSI neither endorses nor warrants any products advertised herein. All
recipe content provided to SDSI is assumed to be original unless identified
as otherwise by the submitter.
SDSI provides all content herein AS IS, without warranty. SDSI is
not responsible for errors or omissions, nor for consequences of improper
preparation, user allergies, or any other consequence of food preparation
Send comments to
our email. For
more information, check our About
the Cookbook page.