Print Friendly Recipe
- Simple variation from a college kid with some good ideas!
- S. Chokel
- Shredded lettuce
- Chopped onion
- Chopped green pepper
- Chopped tomato
- 1 can Bush's chili hot beans, rinsed and drained.
- 2 cups (475 ml) shredded cheddar cheese
- 1/2 bad Fritos
- Kraft Catalina Dressing
- Combine in a large salad bowl add the lettuce, onion, green pepper, tomato, and beans.
- Just before serving add coarsely crushed Fritos (about half a regular size bag).
- Pour most of a large bottle of Kraft Catalina dressing over salad and mix well.
- Serve immediately (does not keep long).
Copyright ©1997-2018 by Synergetic Data Systems Inc. All rights
SDSI neither endorses nor warrants any products advertised herein. All
recipe content provided to SDSI is assumed to be original unless identified
as otherwise by the submitter.
SDSI provides all content herein AS IS, without warranty. SDSI is
not responsible for errors or omissions, nor for consequences of improper
preparation, user allergies, or any other consequence of food preparation
Send comments to
our email. For
more information, check our About
the Cookbook page.