Print Friendly Recipe
Serves/Makes:4 dozen cookies
- 3/4 cup (175 ml) shortening
- 1 tsp (5 ml). cinnamon
- 1 cup (225 ml) sugar
- 1 tsp (5 ml). vanilla
- 1 egg, beaten
- 1-3/4 cups (425 ml) oatmeal
- 1-1/2 cups (350 ml) flour
- 1 cup (225 ml) mashed bananas
- 1/2 tsp (2 ml). baking soda
- 1/2 cup (125 ml) raisins or nuts
- Preheat oven to 400 degrees (200 C.).
- Combine all ingredients, beat until thouroughly blended.
- Drop by rounded tspfuls about 1-1/2 inches apart onto greased baking sheet.
- Bake 12 to 15 minutes.
- This recipe is my mom's. She makes these cookies alot. Just wanted to share the love she puts in them with you all. She is the best just like her cookies.
|Email This To A Friend
Copyright ©1997-2017 by Synergetic Data Systems Inc. All rights
SDSI neither endorses nor warrants any products advertised herein. All
recipe content provided to SDSI is assumed to be original unless identified
as otherwise by the submitter.
SDSI provides all content herein AS IS, without warranty. SDSI is
not responsible for errors or omissions, nor for consequences of improper
preparation, user allergies, or any other consequence of food preparation
Send comments to
our email. For
more information, check our About
the Cookbook page.