Print Friendly Recipe
- 1/2 lb (.2 kg). ground beef, cooked and drained
- 1 1.25 oz (35 grm) package taco seasoning mix
- 1 cup (225 ml) shredded cheddar cheese
- 2 tbsp (30 ml) water
- 2 8 oz (224 grm). pkgs. refrigerated crescent roll dough
- 1 med. green bell pepper
- 1/2 head lettuce, shredded
- 1 med. tomato, cubed
- 1 small onion, chopped
- 1/2 cup (125 ml) whole pitted black olives, sliced
- 1 cup (225 ml) salsa
- sour cream
- Preheat oven to 375 degrees (200 C.).
- Combine meat, seasoning mix, cheese and water in 2 qt. batter bowl.
- Arrange crescent triangles in a circle on a 13" round baking stone, with bases overlapping in center and points to outside (there should be a five inch diameter circle in center).
- Using medium stainless steel scoop (approx. 2 T) spoon meat mixture over rolls.
- Fold points of triangles over filling and tuck under base at center (filling will not be completely covered).
- Bake 20 to 25 minutes or until golden brown.
- Using V-shaped cutter, cut off top of bell pepper.
- Place bell pepper in center of ring; fill with salsa.
- Mound lettuce, onion, tomato and olives around pepper.
- Using easy accent decorator, garnish with sour cream.
- Cut and serve.
|Email This To A Friend
Copyright ©1997-2015 by Synergetic Data Systems Inc. All rights
SDSI neither endorses nor warrants any products advertised herein. All
recipe content provided to SDSI is assumed to be original unless identified
as otherwise by the submitter.
SDSI provides all content herein AS IS, without warranty. SDSI is
not responsible for errors or omissions, nor for consequences of improper
preparation, user allergies, or any other consequence of food preparation
Send comments to
our email. For
more information, check our About
the Cookbook page.