Print Friendly Recipe
- Teresa Johnson
Serves/Makes:4 or more
- 3 lbs (1.4 kg). or more potatoes, peeled and thinly sliced
- 1 large onion, thinly sliced
- 4 tbsp (60 ml) or more butter
- 2 cups (475 ml) milk or cream
- salt and freshly ground pepper to taste
- 2 tbsp (30 ml) Dijon style mustard
- 1/2 tsp (2 ml). paprika
- 1/2 cup (125 ml) grated Parmesan cheese
- Place alternating layers of potatoes and onions in a greased baking dish.
- Dot each layer with butter.
- Combine the milk or cream, salt, pepper, mustard, and paprika in a saucepan and heat until almost boiling.
- Pour the milk mixture over the potatoes and top with the grated cheese.
- Bake in a preheated 350 degree (175 C.) oven for 30 to 40 minutes, until the potatoes are tender.
|Email This To A Friend
Copyright ©1997-2018 by Synergetic Data Systems Inc. All rights
SDSI neither endorses nor warrants any products advertised herein. All
recipe content provided to SDSI is assumed to be original unless identified
as otherwise by the submitter.
SDSI provides all content herein AS IS, without warranty. SDSI is
not responsible for errors or omissions, nor for consequences of improper
preparation, user allergies, or any other consequence of food preparation
Send comments to
our email. For
more information, check our About
the Cookbook page.