Print Friendly Recipe
Serves/Makes:1 13 X 9 inch pan
- 1 yellow cake mix
- 1 16 oz (448 grm). can fruit cocktail
- 2 eggs
- 1/2 cup (125 ml) brown sugar
- 1/2 cup (125 ml) butter or margarine
- 1/2 cup (125 ml) granulated sugar
- 1/2 cup (125 ml) evaporated milk
- 2 cups (475 ml) coconut
- Combine cake mix, fruit cocktail and eggs.
- Pour into a greased 13 inch x 9 inch pan.
- Sprinkle with brown sugar.
- Bake at 325 degrees (175 C.) for 45 minutes.
- Put butter, granulated sugar, and evaporated milk in medium bowl.
- Microwave for four minutes, stirring frequently.
- Stir in coconut.
- Spoon over hot cake.
|Email This To A Friend
Copyright ©1997-2017 by Synergetic Data Systems Inc. All rights
SDSI neither endorses nor warrants any products advertised herein. All
recipe content provided to SDSI is assumed to be original unless identified
as otherwise by the submitter.
SDSI provides all content herein AS IS, without warranty. SDSI is
not responsible for errors or omissions, nor for consequences of improper
preparation, user allergies, or any other consequence of food preparation
Send comments to
our email. For
more information, check our About
the Cookbook page.