Print Friendly Recipe
- Mrs. Wiggs
- 1 yellow cake mix
- 1 16 oz (448 grm). can fruit cocktail
- 2 eggs
- 1/2 cup (125 ml) brown sugar
- 1/2 cup (125 ml) butter or margarine
- 1/2 cup (125 ml) granulated sugar
- 1/2 cup (125 ml) evaporated milk
- 2 cups (475 ml) coconut
- Preheat oven to 325 degrees (175 C.).
- In large bowl combine cake mix, fruit cocktail and eggs.
- Mix well.
- Pour into greased 13 inch x 9 inch pan.
- Sprinkle with brown sugar.
- Bake for 45 minutes.
- Into a medium sized bowl put butter, granulated sugar, and evaporated milk.
- Microwave on high for 4 minutes, stirring frequently.
- Stir in coconut.
- Spoon over hot cake.
|Email This To A Friend
Copyright ©1997-2018 by Synergetic Data Systems Inc. All rights
SDSI neither endorses nor warrants any products advertised herein. All
recipe content provided to SDSI is assumed to be original unless identified
as otherwise by the submitter.
SDSI provides all content herein AS IS, without warranty. SDSI is
not responsible for errors or omissions, nor for consequences of improper
preparation, user allergies, or any other consequence of food preparation
Send comments to
our email. For
more information, check our About
the Cookbook page.