Print Friendly Recipe
- Polish fruit filled cookies
- 1 cup (225 ml) butter
- 1 tbsp (15 ml) milk
- 8 oz (224 grm). cream cheese
- 1 egg yolk
- 1 tbsp (15 ml) sugar
- 1/2 tsp (2 ml) baking powder
- 1-1/2 cups (350 ml) flour
- Solo canned fruit filling
- Beat butter and cream cheese until fluffy.
- Add other ingredients slowly.
- Roll out and cut with 2 inch round cutter.
- Make depression in center and fill with Solo fruit filling.
- Bake at 400 degrees (200 C.) until barely brown (8 to 10 minutes).
- Dust with powdered sugar.
- I use preserves that I had put up instead of store bought fruit filling. The dough is very delicate. Be careful before and after cooking.
|Email This To A Friend
Copyright ©1997-2018 by Synergetic Data Systems Inc. All rights
SDSI neither endorses nor warrants any products advertised herein. All
recipe content provided to SDSI is assumed to be original unless identified
as otherwise by the submitter.
SDSI provides all content herein AS IS, without warranty. SDSI is
not responsible for errors or omissions, nor for consequences of improper
preparation, user allergies, or any other consequence of food preparation
Send comments to
our email. For
more information, check our About
the Cookbook page.