Print Friendly Recipe
- Low Fat Sugar Free Jello Pie
- Erin Canfield - Canfieldchica@yahoo.com
- 1 package sugar free vanilla instant pudding (JELLO)
- 1 package sugar free fruit JELLO
- 1 package sugar free fruit kool-aid
- 1-1/2 Cups (350 ml) of fresh fruit
- 1-1/2 Cups (350 ml) of water
- Cut up fresh fruit and place in pie crust
- Boil pudding, jello, and kool-aide with water
- Stir with wire wisk for 5 minutes
- Pour mixture on top of fruit
- Chill for 3 hours
- This is a very quick and easy pie. Use the same fruit flavor for all "fruit" ingredients. I have made this for friends using strawberry's and GRAPES. Both went over very well.
You can use any kind of crust. I make a low fat graham cracker crust. I'll post that recipe later.
Very tasty, sugar free if you make it right. Be sure to only use 1 1/2 cups of water otherwise it won't turn out right.
|Email This To A Friend
Copyright ©1997-2017 by Synergetic Data Systems Inc. All rights
SDSI neither endorses nor warrants any products advertised herein. All
recipe content provided to SDSI is assumed to be original unless identified
as otherwise by the submitter.
SDSI provides all content herein AS IS, without warranty. SDSI is
not responsible for errors or omissions, nor for consequences of improper
preparation, user allergies, or any other consequence of food preparation
Send comments to
our email. For
more information, check our About
the Cookbook page.