Print Friendly Recipe
- Delicious and easy to make!
- 1 16 oz (448 grm). package penne pasta, dry
- 3 cloves garlic, minced
- 1 28 oz (784 grm). can crushed tomatoes
- 2 tbsp (30 ml) vodka
- 2/3 cup (150 ml) heavy cream
- crushed red pepper to taste
- Bring a large pot of lightly salted water to a boil.
- Add penne pasta and cook for 8 to 10 minutes or until al dente.
- In a skillet, saute garlic in a little olive oil.
- Pour in tomatoes.
- Cook for about 20 minutes.
- Stir in the vodka.
- Add cream and red pepper flakes.
- Cook for another 10 minutes.
- Serve over the cooked penne.
|Email This To A Friend
Copyright ©1997-2018 by Synergetic Data Systems Inc. All rights
SDSI neither endorses nor warrants any products advertised herein. All
recipe content provided to SDSI is assumed to be original unless identified
as otherwise by the submitter.
SDSI provides all content herein AS IS, without warranty. SDSI is
not responsible for errors or omissions, nor for consequences of improper
preparation, user allergies, or any other consequence of food preparation
Send comments to
our email. For
more information, check our About
the Cookbook page.