Print Friendly Recipe
- Allrecipes (Janice Reesman)
- 2 cups (475 ml) all-purpose flour
- 1 cup (225 ml) white sugar
- 1 tsp (5 ml) salt
- 1 tsp (5 ml) baking soda
- 2/3 cup (150 ml) vegetable oil
- 2 eggs
- 1 21 oz (588 grm). can cherry pie filling
- 1 cup (225 ml) chopped walnuts
- whipped topping
- Place flour, sugar, salt, baking soda, oil, eggs, cherry pie filling, and chopped nuts in a 9 inch x 13 inch pan and mix thoroughly with a fork.
- Bake in a preheated 350 degree (175 C.) oven for 45 minutes.
- Serve with whipped topping.
|Email This To A Friend
Copyright ©1997-2017 by Synergetic Data Systems Inc. All rights
SDSI neither endorses nor warrants any products advertised herein. All
recipe content provided to SDSI is assumed to be original unless identified
as otherwise by the submitter.
SDSI provides all content herein AS IS, without warranty. SDSI is
not responsible for errors or omissions, nor for consequences of improper
preparation, user allergies, or any other consequence of food preparation
Send comments to
our email. For
more information, check our About
the Cookbook page.