Print Friendly Recipe
- easy dessert
- 1 can drained pineapple tidbits
- 1 can cherry pie filling
- 1 box yellow cake mix
- butter or margerine
- Place pineapple in cake pan (Not a round one or loaf pan).
- Cover with cherry pie filling.
- Sprinkle with yellow cake mix.
- Place pats of butter/margerine equally over the top on cake mix.
- Bake in 350 degree (175 C.) oven until butter is melted and the cake mix is browned.
- I got this little goodie almost 20 years ago from another Army wife. I usually use Jiffy yellow cake mix. Any pie filling will work. I found cherry to be the best though. You can put the cherry pie filling in first then the pineapple. Use a spoon to dish it out and add a little whipped cream for a really scrumptious taste.
|Email This To A Friend
Copyright ©1997-2017 by Synergetic Data Systems Inc. All rights
SDSI neither endorses nor warrants any products advertised herein. All
recipe content provided to SDSI is assumed to be original unless identified
as otherwise by the submitter.
SDSI provides all content herein AS IS, without warranty. SDSI is
not responsible for errors or omissions, nor for consequences of improper
preparation, user allergies, or any other consequence of food preparation
Send comments to
our email. For
more information, check our About
the Cookbook page.