Print Friendly Recipe
- The easiest peanut butter cookies you'll find
- 1 cup (225 ml) of sugar
- 1 egg
- 1 cup (225 ml) of peanut butter
- Preheat oven to 350 degrees (175 C.).
- Mix peanut butter, egg, and sugar together in bowl.
- Take a tsp full of batter and roll into ball.
- Place on ungreased cookie sheet about 1.5 inches apart.
- Make fork indentions if desired.
- Bake for approx. 10-15 minutes or until slightly brown around edges.
- Let cool for 5 minutes before transferring to wire rack to finish cooling.
- My sophomore English teacher made these for us as an example for a project. Thanks Mr. Long!!
|Email This To A Friend
Copyright ©1997-2017 by Synergetic Data Systems Inc. All rights
SDSI neither endorses nor warrants any products advertised herein. All
recipe content provided to SDSI is assumed to be original unless identified
as otherwise by the submitter.
SDSI provides all content herein AS IS, without warranty. SDSI is
not responsible for errors or omissions, nor for consequences of improper
preparation, user allergies, or any other consequence of food preparation
Send comments to
our email. For
more information, check our About
the Cookbook page.