Print Friendly Recipe
Serves/Makes:1 9.5 inch x 11 inch casserole
- 4 chicken breasts (not boneless skinless)
- 1 large (2 pk. size) Stove Top stuffing (chicken flavor)
- 1 can cream of chicken soup
- 1 2 lb (.9 kg). bag frozen chopped broccoli
- 1 1 lb (.5 kg). box Velveeta Cheese
- Boil Chicken breasts until done (approx. 45 minutes to 1 hour depending on size of chicken breasts).
- When done, remove skin, debone and break into bite size pieces.
- Prepare stuffing according to package directions.
- Cook broccoli according to package directions (drain well).
- Spread prepared stuffing in bottom of 9x12 glass baking dish.
- Layer chicken over stuffing.
- Spoon cream of chicken soup over stuffing and chicken.
- Next add the layer of broccoli.
- Slice the velveeta cheese and place in slices over the broccoli.
- Bake at 350 degrees (175 C.) for 30-45 minutes or until bubbly and hot.
- Allow to set for 5 minutes before serving.
- This is a great and easy recipe...
Copyright ©1997-2018 by Synergetic Data Systems Inc. All rights
SDSI neither endorses nor warrants any products advertised herein. All
recipe content provided to SDSI is assumed to be original unless identified
as otherwise by the submitter.
SDSI provides all content herein AS IS, without warranty. SDSI is
not responsible for errors or omissions, nor for consequences of improper
preparation, user allergies, or any other consequence of food preparation
Send comments to
our email. For
more information, check our About
the Cookbook page.