Print Friendly Recipe
Serves/Makes:2 1/2 cups
- 1 cup (225 ml) sugar
- 1 tsp (5 ml). salt
- 2 tsp (10 ml). ground cinnamon
- 1/2 tsp (2 ml). ground nutmeg
- 1/4 tsp (1 ml). ground cloves
- 1/2 cup (125 ml) water
- 2-1/2 cups (600 ml) walnut halves (or pecan halves)
- Combine sugar, salt, and spices in a heavy saucepan.
- Stir in 1/2 cup (125 ml) water.
- Cook stirring constantly, over medium heat until sugar dissolves and reaches softball stage.
- Remove from heat and stir in walnuts (pecans).
- Stir until mixture becomes creamy.
- Spread on waxpaper.
- Separate nuts with a fork.
- These are addictive eat with caution!
|Email This To A Friend
Copyright ©1997-2017 by Synergetic Data Systems Inc. All rights
SDSI neither endorses nor warrants any products advertised herein. All
recipe content provided to SDSI is assumed to be original unless identified
as otherwise by the submitter.
SDSI provides all content herein AS IS, without warranty. SDSI is
not responsible for errors or omissions, nor for consequences of improper
preparation, user allergies, or any other consequence of food preparation
Send comments to
our email. For
more information, check our About
the Cookbook page.