Print Friendly Recipe
- A savory favorite
Serves/Makes:4 or more
- 6 small mushrooms, sliced
- 4 small desiree potatoes, unpeeled
- 1 coral lettuce
- 1 white onion, sliced into thin crescents
- 8 tbsp (125 ml). dill, coarsely chopped
- 5 tbsp (70 ml). chives, coarsely chopped
- 3 tbsp (45 ml). mild wholegrain mustard
- 1 cup (225 ml) rocket
- 1/4 cup (60 ml) light olive oil
- 1-1/2 tbsp (20 ml). tarragon vinegar
- Place the unpeeled potatoes in a medium pot and cover with water. Bring to the boil and cook slowly.
- Meanwhile, cut the stems from the rocket and place into a salad bowl.
- Tear the leaves from the lettuce and add to the bowl.
- Slice the mushrooms and the onion. Add to the salad mixture.
- Coarsely chop the dill and chives. Add to the salad mixture.
- Combine the olive oil, vinegar and mustard in a glass. Stir thoroughly and drizzle over the salad mixture.
- When the potatoes are cooked, slice into 1cm-thick cross-sections. Add to the salad mixture.
- Season with salt and ground pepper. Toss to combine.
- This recipe comes from a contributor in Australia. Perhaps he will email us to let us know what coral lettuce, desiree potatoes and rocket are.
This is truly a world wide web site!
|Email This To A Friend
Copyright ©1997-2017 by Synergetic Data Systems Inc. All rights
SDSI neither endorses nor warrants any products advertised herein. All
recipe content provided to SDSI is assumed to be original unless identified
as otherwise by the submitter.
SDSI provides all content herein AS IS, without warranty. SDSI is
not responsible for errors or omissions, nor for consequences of improper
preparation, user allergies, or any other consequence of food preparation
Send comments to
our email. For
more information, check our About
the Cookbook page.