Print Friendly Recipe
Serves/Makes:6 or more thick pancakes
- 1-1/4 cups (300 ml) sifted flour
- 1 tbsp (15 ml) sugar
- 1 beaten egg
- 2 tbsp (30 ml) melted shortening or oil
- 1 tbsp (15 ml) baking powder
- 1/2 tsp (2 ml). salt
- 1 cup (225 ml) milk
- Sift flour with bakng powder, sugar and salt.
- Combine egg, milk, and shortening or oil.
- Add to dry ingredients, stirring just until flour is moistened.
- Batter will be lumpy.
- Bake on slightly greased griddle.
- This recipe is so user friendly...it works well adding other ingredients ie., oatmeal, raisins, diced apples, and nuts. I usually add more milk to thin out some ---the pancakes by the recipe are thick but wonderful. They also freeze well if you double the batch and if there are any left!
|Email This To A Friend
Copyright ©1997-2017 by Synergetic Data Systems Inc. All rights
SDSI neither endorses nor warrants any products advertised herein. All
recipe content provided to SDSI is assumed to be original unless identified
as otherwise by the submitter.
SDSI provides all content herein AS IS, without warranty. SDSI is
not responsible for errors or omissions, nor for consequences of improper
preparation, user allergies, or any other consequence of food preparation
Send comments to
our email. For
more information, check our About
the Cookbook page.