Print Friendly Recipe
Serves/Makes:3 dozen or more
- 1 3 oz (84 grm). pkg. cream cheese
- 1 tbsp (15 ml) milk
- 3-1/2 cups (825 ml) confectioners sugar, sifted
- 1/4 tsp (1 ml) peppermint extract
- 1/4 tsp (1 ml) almond extract
- 2 or 3 drops red food coloring
- Beat cream cheese with milk until smooth.
- Add remaining ingredients and beat until well blended.
- Press small amounts of mixture into candy molds.
- Remove from molds and allow to air-dry at room temperature 4 to 6 hours.
- Store in airtight container.
|Email This To A Friend
Copyright ©1997-2018 by Synergetic Data Systems Inc. All rights
SDSI neither endorses nor warrants any products advertised herein. All
recipe content provided to SDSI is assumed to be original unless identified
as otherwise by the submitter.
SDSI provides all content herein AS IS, without warranty. SDSI is
not responsible for errors or omissions, nor for consequences of improper
preparation, user allergies, or any other consequence of food preparation
Send comments to
our email. For
more information, check our About
the Cookbook page.