Print Friendly Recipe
- Mary Jagoe (allrecipes)
- 1 8 oz (224 grm). package cream cheese, softened
- 1/2 cup (125 ml) white sugar
- 2 15 oz (420 grm). cans crushed pineapple, drained
- 1-3/4 cups (425 ml) frozen whipped topping, thawed
- 1 9 inch prepared graham cracker crust
- In a large bowl, mix cream cheese and sugar together.
- Stir in 1 can of pineapple and whipped topping to cream cheese mixture.
- Mix until smooth.
- Pour mixture into crust and top with other can of pineapple.
- Cover and chill for 2 hours.
|Email This To A Friend
Copyright ©1997-2017 by Synergetic Data Systems Inc. All rights
SDSI neither endorses nor warrants any products advertised herein. All
recipe content provided to SDSI is assumed to be original unless identified
as otherwise by the submitter.
SDSI provides all content herein AS IS, without warranty. SDSI is
not responsible for errors or omissions, nor for consequences of improper
preparation, user allergies, or any other consequence of food preparation
Send comments to
our email. For
more information, check our About
the Cookbook page.