Print Friendly Recipe
- Weird recipes(Jason R.)
Serves/Makes:3 or more
- 6 crow breasts
- 1 quart (950 ml) sauerkraut
- 6 strips bacon
- 1/3 cup (80 ml) chopped onions
- Brown the crow breasts in a skillet.
- Place a 1 1/2 inch layer of sauerkraut in a casserole dish.
- When browned, place crow breasts in the casserole dish on top of the sauerkraut.
- Lay a strip of bacon on each breast and sprinkle with onion.
- Next layer over them again the sauerkraut and some of its juices.
- Bake at 350 degrees (175 C.) for 2 hours.
|Email This To A Friend
Copyright ©1997-2017 by Synergetic Data Systems Inc. All rights
SDSI neither endorses nor warrants any products advertised herein. All
recipe content provided to SDSI is assumed to be original unless identified
as otherwise by the submitter.
SDSI provides all content herein AS IS, without warranty. SDSI is
not responsible for errors or omissions, nor for consequences of improper
preparation, user allergies, or any other consequence of food preparation
Send comments to
our email. For
more information, check our About
the Cookbook page.