Print Friendly Recipe
- Kountry cookin'
Serves/Makes:2 or more
- 4 hard boiled eggs
- 2 tbsp (30 ml) mayonnaise
- 1-1/2 tsp (7 ml) prepared yellow mustard
- 2 tsp (10 ml) rice vinegar, cider vinegar or leftover pickle juice
- 1-1/2 tsp (7 ml) granulated sugar
- 1/4 tsp (1 ml) salt
- 2 tsp (10 ml) pickle relish
- Hard-boil eggs at least 15 minutes.
- Run under cold water and peel.
- Place eggs in a bowl and smash with a fork until chopped up.
- Add all ingredients, except paprika, including salt to taste.
- Mix well, chill for at least 5 minutes and spoon on pieces of bread, toast, lettuce leaves, combination salad or crackers.
- Sprinkle with paprika.
|Email This To A Friend
Copyright ©1997-2017 by Synergetic Data Systems Inc. All rights
SDSI neither endorses nor warrants any products advertised herein. All
recipe content provided to SDSI is assumed to be original unless identified
as otherwise by the submitter.
SDSI provides all content herein AS IS, without warranty. SDSI is
not responsible for errors or omissions, nor for consequences of improper
preparation, user allergies, or any other consequence of food preparation
Send comments to
our email. For
more information, check our About
the Cookbook page.