Print Friendly Recipe
- Kountry Cookin'
- 1 box yellow cake mix.
- 2 boxes instant vanilla pudding
- 1 can cherry pie filling
- 1 20 oz (560 grm). can crushed pineapple, drained
- 2 12 oz (336 grm). containers cool whip
- crushed walnuts for topping
- Bake the cake in a 13 inch x 9 inch cake pan.
- When cooled, crumble 1/2 cake in the bottom of the punch bowl.
- Make the instant pudding.
- Layer the punch bowl as follows--cake, cherry pie filing, crushed pineapple, coolwhip.
- Then repeat this again.
- Do this until you end up with cool whip on the top.
- Then I add crushed walnuts on top of coolwhip.
- Chill at least 8 hours.
|Email This To A Friend
Copyright ©1997-2018 by Synergetic Data Systems Inc. All rights
SDSI neither endorses nor warrants any products advertised herein. All
recipe content provided to SDSI is assumed to be original unless identified
as otherwise by the submitter.
SDSI provides all content herein AS IS, without warranty. SDSI is
not responsible for errors or omissions, nor for consequences of improper
preparation, user allergies, or any other consequence of food preparation
Send comments to
our email. For
more information, check our About
the Cookbook page.