Print Friendly Recipe
- I think I got this recipe from a box of Rice a roni
- Martha Purdy
- 1 6.9 oz (193.2 grm). pkg. RICE-A-RONI Chicken flavor
- 2 tbsp (30 ml) margarine or butter
- 1 tsp (5 ml) dried basil
- 4 boneless, skinless chicken breast halves
- 2 cups (475 ml) broccoli florets
- 1 tomato, chopped
- 1 cup (225 ml) shredded mozarella cheese
- Saute rice-vermicelli mix with margarine in large skillet on medium heat until vermicelli is golden brown.
- Add 2 cups (475 ml) water, special seasonings packet and basil.
- Bring to a boil on high heat.
- Place chicken on rice.
- Cover; reduce heat to low.
- Simmer 10 minutes.
- Stir in broccoli and tomato.
- Cover; simmer 10 minutes or until rice is tender and chicken is no longer pink inside.
- Sprinkle with cheese.
- Cover; let stand 3 minutes.
Copyright ©1997-2018 by Synergetic Data Systems Inc. All rights
SDSI neither endorses nor warrants any products advertised herein. All
recipe content provided to SDSI is assumed to be original unless identified
as otherwise by the submitter.
SDSI provides all content herein AS IS, without warranty. SDSI is
not responsible for errors or omissions, nor for consequences of improper
preparation, user allergies, or any other consequence of food preparation
Send comments to
our email. For
more information, check our About
the Cookbook page.