Print Friendly Recipe
- Australian Womens's Weekly Chicken Cookbook
- 3 cups (700 ml) chopped cooked chicken
- 6 oz (168 grm). broccoli
- 16 oz (448 grm). can creamy chicken condensed soup
- 2 tsp (10 ml) curry powder
- 2 tbsp (30 ml) lemon juice
- 1/2 cup (125 ml) mayonnaise
- 3/4 cup (175 ml) grated tasty cheese
- 1/2 cup (125 ml) packaged breadcrumbs
- Lightly grease ovenproof dish.
- Spread chicken into dish.
- Boil, steam or microwave broccoli and place over chicken.
- Combine undiluted soup, curry powder, juice and mayonnaise in pan.
- Bring to boil, pour over chicken and broccoli.
- Sprinkle with combined cheese and crumbs.
- Bake, uncovered in moderate 350 degree (175 C.) oven about 10 minutes or until cheese is melted.
|Email This To A Friend
Copyright ©1997-2017 by Synergetic Data Systems Inc. All rights
SDSI neither endorses nor warrants any products advertised herein. All
recipe content provided to SDSI is assumed to be original unless identified
as otherwise by the submitter.
SDSI provides all content herein AS IS, without warranty. SDSI is
not responsible for errors or omissions, nor for consequences of improper
preparation, user allergies, or any other consequence of food preparation
Send comments to
our email. For
more information, check our About
the Cookbook page.