Print Friendly Recipe
Serves/Makes:9" x 13 " pan
- 2 cups (475 ml) chocolate chips, divided use
- 3/4 cup (175 ml) peanut butter, divided use
- 1/2 cup (125 ml) butterscotch chips, divided use
- 1 cup (225 ml) sugar
- 1/4 cup (60 ml) milk
- 1/4 cup (60 ml) butter
- 1 7 oz (196 grm). jar marshmallow creme
- 1 tsp (5 ml) vanilla
- 1-1/4 cups (300 ml) salted peanuts
- 1 14 oz (392 grm). package caramel squares
- 1/4 cup (60 ml) evaporated milk
- Melt 1 cup (225 ml) chocolate chips, 1/4 cup (60 ml) peanut butter and 1/4 cup (60 ml) butterscotch chips in a saucepan over low heat.
- Spread mixture in a 9"x13" pan.
- Boil sugar, milk and butter is a saucepan for 5 minutes.
- Add 1/4 cup (60 ml) peanut butter, marshmallow creme and vanilla.
- Mix in salted peanuts.
- Spread over first layer.
- Melt caramels and evaporated milk together.
- Spread this over second layer.
- Melt remaining chocolate chips, peanut butter and butterscotch chips in saucepan and spread over third layer.
- Cool and cut into small bars.
- Recipe submitted by Marcia Swiggum of South Wayne WI to Phyllis Drake's Readers' Exchange column in the San Jose Mercury (CA), date unknown
|Email This To A Friend
Copyright ©1997-2018 by Synergetic Data Systems Inc. All rights
SDSI neither endorses nor warrants any products advertised herein. All
recipe content provided to SDSI is assumed to be original unless identified
as otherwise by the submitter.
SDSI provides all content herein AS IS, without warranty. SDSI is
not responsible for errors or omissions, nor for consequences of improper
preparation, user allergies, or any other consequence of food preparation
Send comments to
our email. For
more information, check our About
the Cookbook page.