Print Friendly Recipe
- Fully flavored and exciting Angel Hair, Shrimp, and Vegetable dish for a wonderful meal or heated up as leftovers is still good.
- Arizona Tart
- 1-1/2 tbsp (20 ml) butter
- 1-1/2 cups (350 ml) milk
- 1-1/2 tbsp (20 ml) pesto sauce
- 1 tbsp (15 ml) minced garlic
- 1/2 tsp (2 ml) salt
- 1 dash each Worcestershire and tabasco
- 1/2 red pepper, cut in strips
- 1 lb (.5 kg). jumbo shrimp
- 1-1/2 tbsp (20 ml) flour
- 1/2 cup (125 ml) 35% cream
- 1-1/2 tbsp (20 ml) chopped parsley
- 2 tbsp (30 ml) grated parmesan cheese
- 1/2 tsp (2 ml) white pepper
- 2/3 lb (.3 kg). Capellini or other thin pasta
- 1/4 lb (.1 kg). snow peas, trimmed
- In a saucepan over medium heat, melt butter, stir in flour and cook for a few minutes until golden.
- Add milk and cream, bring to a gentle simmer and continue to stir until thickened.
- Add pesto, parsley, garlic, parmesan, salt, pepper, Worcestershire and tabasco; stir until blended.
- Reduce heat and keep warm, stirring occasionally.
- Cook pasta quickly in a large pot of boiling water (3 to 4 minutes, or until al dente).
- At the same time, poach the pepper, snowpeas and shrimp in another pot of boiling water (2-3 minutes, or until just heated through).
- Drain the pasta, mix it with the sauce and portion it into heated individual serving bowls.
- Garnish each portion with shrimp and vegetables.
- Serve immediately.
|Email This To A Friend
Copyright ©1997-2018 by Synergetic Data Systems Inc. All rights
SDSI neither endorses nor warrants any products advertised herein. All
recipe content provided to SDSI is assumed to be original unless identified
as otherwise by the submitter.
SDSI provides all content herein AS IS, without warranty. SDSI is
not responsible for errors or omissions, nor for consequences of improper
preparation, user allergies, or any other consequence of food preparation
Send comments to
our email. For
more information, check our About
the Cookbook page.