Print Friendly Recipe
- 1 3 to 4 lbs (1.8 kg). chicken
- 1 large onion, chopped
- 1 cup (225 ml) celery, chopped
- 1 cup (225 ml) carrots, chopped
- 2 tbsp (30 ml) chicken bouillon granules
- 1/2 tsp (2 ml). pepper
- 2 quarts (1900 ml) water (approximately)
- 2 tbsp (30 ml) parsley
- 1 cup (225 ml) cooked noodles
- salt and pepper to taste
- Rinse chicken and place in large stockpot along with vegetables, bouillon and pepper.
- Add enough cold water to cover chicken (about 2 quarts).
- Simmer one hour, or until chicken is tender.
- Remove chicken.
- Discard skin, fat, bones and cartilage and reserve meat.
- Cut or shred meat as preferred and return to broth and vegetables in stockpot.
- Add remaining ingredients and heat to desired temperature.
|Email This To A Friend
Copyright ©1997-2018 by Synergetic Data Systems Inc. All rights
SDSI neither endorses nor warrants any products advertised herein. All
recipe content provided to SDSI is assumed to be original unless identified
as otherwise by the submitter.
SDSI provides all content herein AS IS, without warranty. SDSI is
not responsible for errors or omissions, nor for consequences of improper
preparation, user allergies, or any other consequence of food preparation
Send comments to
our email. For
more information, check our About
the Cookbook page.