Print Friendly Recipe
- 3 cups (700 ml) red onions, peeled and thinly sliced
- 1-1/2 cups (350 ml) apple juice
- 3/4 cc red wine vinegar
- 1 tsp (5 ml) dried sage
- 1/2 tsp (2 ml) pepper
- 5 cups (1175 ml) sugar
- 1/2 cup (125 ml) light brown sugar, packed
- 1/2 tsp (2 ml) margarine
- 1 pouch liquid pectin
- Mix all ingredients except pectin.
- Place over high heat; bring to a full rolling boil and stir constantly.
- Skim off foam with metal spoon, remove from heat.
- Ladle into sterilized jars, then water bath process for 5 minutes.
|Email This To A Friend
Copyright ©1997-2018 by Synergetic Data Systems Inc. All rights
SDSI neither endorses nor warrants any products advertised herein. All
recipe content provided to SDSI is assumed to be original unless identified
as otherwise by the submitter.
SDSI provides all content herein AS IS, without warranty. SDSI is
not responsible for errors or omissions, nor for consequences of improper
preparation, user allergies, or any other consequence of food preparation
Send comments to
our email. For
more information, check our About
the Cookbook page.