Print Friendly Recipe
Serves/Makes:1 9 inch square pan
- white sugar to sweeten your apples
- cinnamon to taste
- 1 cup (225 ml) brown sugar
- 1 cup (225 ml) flour
- 1/2 cup (125 ml) butter
- Preheat oven to 350 degrees (175 C.).
- Peel and slice apples place in a 9 inch x 9 inch pan leaving room for topping.
- Sprinkle white sugar and cinnamon.
- Soften butter.
- Take softened butter and mix with brown sugar and flour.
- spinkle this over apples make sure that it covers apples.
- Bake for 1 hour.
- Serve with ice cream or whipped cream. Great warm!
|Email This To A Friend
Copyright ©1997-2017 by Synergetic Data Systems Inc. All rights
SDSI neither endorses nor warrants any products advertised herein. All
recipe content provided to SDSI is assumed to be original unless identified
as otherwise by the submitter.
SDSI provides all content herein AS IS, without warranty. SDSI is
not responsible for errors or omissions, nor for consequences of improper
preparation, user allergies, or any other consequence of food preparation
Send comments to
our email. For
more information, check our About
the Cookbook page.