Print Friendly Recipe
- Jocelyn Stallworth Thames
- 1-1/2 cups (350 ml) chopped pecans
- 1 (12 ounces) package vanilla wafers, crushed fine
- 1 can sweetened condensed milk
- 1 cup (225 ml) coconut
- 1 tsp (5 ml) vanilla
- confectioners' sugar, as needed
- In a medium bowl, mix all ingredients, except confectioners' sugar.
- When ingredients are evenly incorporated, form mixture into log-shaped rolls, about 12 inches long and 1 inch in diameter.
- Roll in the powdered sugar.
- Wrap the logs in plastic wrap and chill overnight.
- Slice into rounds when ready to serve.
- Located in 1996 Lifestyle.
Copyright ©1997-2019 by Synergetic Data Systems Inc. All rights
SDSI neither endorses nor warrants any products advertised herein. All
recipe content provided to SDSI is assumed to be original unless identified
as otherwise by the submitter.
SDSI provides all content herein AS IS, without warranty. SDSI is
not responsible for errors or omissions, nor for consequences of improper
preparation, user allergies, or any other consequence of food preparation
Send comments to
our email. For
more information, check our About
the Cookbook page.