Print Friendly Recipe
- Kathy Eastman
- 1 8 oz (224 grm). package spaghetti, broken into 2-inch pieces
- 1 egg
- 1/4 cup (60 ml) milk
- 2 cups (475 ml) mozzarella cheese, shredded
- 1/4 tsp (1 ml) salt
- 1/4 tsp (1 ml) garlic salt
- 1 16 oz (448 grm). jar spaghetti sauce
- 1 tsp (5 ml) oregano
- 1/4 tsp (1 ml) basil
- 4 oz (112 grm). pepperoni sausage, sliced
- Preheat oven to 425 degrees (225 C.).
- Bring a large pot of lightly salted water to a boil.
- Add spaghetti and cook for 8 to 10 minutes or until al dente; drain and cool.
- Beat egg in large bowl, add milk, 1/2 cup (125 ml) of the mozzarella cheese, salt and garlic salt.
- Stir in cooked spaghetti, mix well.
- Spread mixture evenly in greased 9 inch x 13 inch baking dish.
- Bake at 425 degrees (225 C.) for 15 minutes.
- Remove from oven and reduce temperature to 350 degrees (175 C.).
- Spread sauce over spaghetti.
- Sprinkle with oregano, basil and the remaining 1-1/2 cups (350 ml) mozzarella cheese.
- Top with pepperoni, return to oven and bake for 30 minutes.
- Let stand 5 minutes before cutting.
|Email This To A Friend
Copyright ©1997-2018 by Synergetic Data Systems Inc. All rights
SDSI neither endorses nor warrants any products advertised herein. All
recipe content provided to SDSI is assumed to be original unless identified
as otherwise by the submitter.
SDSI provides all content herein AS IS, without warranty. SDSI is
not responsible for errors or omissions, nor for consequences of improper
preparation, user allergies, or any other consequence of food preparation
Send comments to
our email. For
more information, check our About
the Cookbook page.